FOR HEALTH QUOTES, E-MAIL THE NAMES, GENDER, AND BIRTH DATES OF THOSE TO BE INSURED TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
DUE TO CHANGES IN THE HEALTH CARE LAW, WE MUST COLLECT INFORMATION THIS WAY INSTEAD OF LINKING YOU DIRECTLY TO THE HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY.
WE HOPE THAT CONGRESS AND THE PRESIDENT CAN COME TO SOME AGREEMENT ABOUT THE HEALTH CARE LAW DURING THE SUMMER OF 2017 SO THAT HEALTH INSURANCE WILL BE MORE WIDELY AVAILABLE AND LESS EXPENSIVE. UNTIL THEN, SIMPLE E-MAIL US YOUR INFORMATION.
Take responsibility for the future of your family by purchasing affordable life insurance.
For conservative investors, or those on a tight budget, may we suggest a simple life insurance strategy:
(1) Purchase a term life insurance policy with a face amount that will cover your mortgage, or your highest outstanding debt, then
(2) Invest in a retirement plan, such as a 401k.
If you are a higher income earner, and you can afford to put more towards life insurance products, may we suggest:
(1) A term policy with a higher limit that returns a substantial portion of the premium you paid in if you outlive the term,or
(2) Buy a whole life policy that will accrue value, similar to that of a savings account, and in most cases, tax free, or
(3) Buy an annuity, either a fixed rate or variable. Fixed rate annuities guarantee a certain rate of return. Variable annuities' returns are tied to the performance of the stock market.